Please read the following carefully and make sure you understand the information.
You will be required to do any (or all) of the following as conditions of employment:
- Ability to work with people: Customers and Co-Workers.
- Ability to work standing on your feet for 6 hours at a time.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds.
- Ability to take customer orders, either by telephone or in person, and then enter this information in the computer system.
- Ability to handle food.
- Ability to responsibly handle money and make appropriate change.
- Ability to participate in various cleaning chores including, but not limited to, floor scrubbing, sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, scrubbing equipment, trash removal, and re-stocking.
If there any reason you would not be able to perform each of the job duties and/or requirements, bring that information with you when we schedule your interview.
If you’d like to apply, fill out the form on this page and click Submit. We will contact you with next steps once we receive your information.